Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/29/2016 3:22:47 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 9:21:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I will be there in the morning around 10.  Hope you're bringing plenty of that 9mm.  I want a case.  Maybe 2.  
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 10:07:21 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a table there.  Hope to see lots of people.
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 10:18:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 7:12:10 PM EDT
[#4]
It was not a bad show. Prices were very reasonable from many vendors. I got a couple 4 lbers of titegroup for under $70 each which I think was very fair, and some primers around 20/k. Also some other powder at really fair prices. So I made up my price of admission and then some.

Pretty boring show, though. The same tables of Tauruses and ancient hunting rifles nobody will ever buy that have been there for years. Didn't really see anything new or cool, but maybe I just wasn't in the impulse buying mood. I feel like a few vendors who normally go weren't there... the guy with all the Contender stuff, and that guy who used to have a lot of surplus stuff but was on the very back of one of the middle rows in the right-hand room. Also the company that normally sets up near the hallway between the two rooms in the back of the right hand side room and always had lots of reloading supplies.

The things I am always looking for is old or antique reloading equipment, esoteric or weird milsurps (instead of the millions of old mosins and the occasional enfield or M1 carbine some guy wants $2000 for, which is most of what I saw)

Seriously, though... $11 admission? This shit goes up every show. I enjoy going but that is getting a bit much.
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 9:25:20 PM EDT
[#5]
I felt the same way when the lady told me "that will be $11".  I almost went WTF.  That is just stupid.  It was crazy packed.  I feel the same way you do.  Way too much old shotguns and crap that nobody will ever buy.  Saw a few decent prices on some guns.  But I went for ammo.   Georgia Arms was there and I got  some 40 and 223 from them.   But I really want to say thanks to Brandon with Quantico.  I bought a couple cases of 9mm from  them and he  carried a case of it out to the fence where I could get my Jeep to pick it all up.  Two cases would have been a little too much to carry for my best friend.   So thanks to him for doing that.    I have to say I was disappointed there wasn't more bulk ammo there.  There was basically no 7.62X39.    I could not find a case anywhere.  There was plenty of 223.  Just no 7.62x39 or 5.45 that I could find.
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 1:12:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I felt the same way when the lady told me "that will be $11".  I almost went WTF.  That is just stupid.  It was crazy packed.  I feel the same way you do.  Way too much old shotguns and crap that nobody will ever buy.  Saw a few decent prices on some guns.  But I went for ammo.   Georgia Arms was there and I got  some 40 and 223 from them.   But I really want to say thanks to Brandon with Quantico.  I bought a couple cases of 9mm from  them and he  carried a case of it out to the fence where I could get my Jeep to pick it all up.  Two cases would have been a little too much to carry for my best friend.   So thanks to him for doing that.    I have to say I was disappointed there wasn't more bulk ammo there.  There was basically no 7.62X39.    I could not find a case anywhere.  There was plenty of 223.  Just no 7.62x39 or 5.45 that I could find.
View Quote

Odd, most of the time around my part of NC all you see in bulk is 7.62. Well, all you see at decent prices anyway
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 3:55:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Was there on Sunday, great to see it wasn't crazy packed. Bought 2 Magpul mags for my 700 and a PRS stock. All from Quantico. Thanks for the great deals!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top